CONGRATULATIONS!!

I JUST WANT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO TOOK PART IN THIS YEAR'S V2V. YOU ALL MADE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE! AND A HUGE HUGE HUGE THANKS TO VOHN BUSBY FOR ALL THE WORK HE HAS PUT INTO THIS EVENT, BOTH LAST YEAR TO SAVE IT AND THIS YEAR TO CONTINUE IT. ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO THOSE WHO STEPPED UP TO TAKE THE BATON WHEN NO ONE ELSE WAS AVAILABLE. I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT WHAT GOES DOWN WEST OF THE OHIO RIVER BUT I DO KNOW THAT WITHOUT THE EFFORTS OF GENE HUNT THE BATON WOULDN'T HAVE MADE IT THAT FAR, AND DONNA DOVEL, YOU ROCK GIRL! THE RUN CAN BE A PAIN IN THE ASS, THE TIMING CAN BE HARD TO MANAGE AND YES THE WEATHER CAN BE HORRENDOUS, BUT WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO IT, THIS IS HOW WE PAY TRIBUTE AND HONOR THOSE WHO CAME BEFORE US AS WELL AS TAKE PART IN SOMETHING MEMORABLE. WELL DONE FOLKS! WELL DONE! :beer :tu :yho

:gp No make that a Great Post. I certainly hope Vohn knows how much we appreciate his efforts and Arnold you and yours have been an important part of this event my hats is off to you as well. I tried to Thank every leg as they completed if I forgot anyone I'm sorry. I hope other VMC folks understand and care about this legacy of the club. Finally once again Thanks to Mike(Dirty Bubble) for keeping me company. Sure hope we get some more participation next year. - Gene