V2V 15 Leg 7, Wilson, KS, to Kansas City KS, 6/27/14

Hotel info for the end of this Leg in KC. We will have the MITM Friday evening as usual. 10 rooms are blocked, 5 Kings and 5 doubles. Rate is $74.95 for the Kings and $84.95 for the doubles. Block will be held until 05-27-14. At that time any unbooked rooms will be released and you will have to pay prevailing rate assuming availabilty. Below is the hotel info. You can book online or by phone.

Or group # is 2210822

Pear Tree Inn Overland Park

10951 METCALF AVENUE OVERLAND PARK , KS 66210

Telephone: (913) 451-0200

Thank you for allowing Pear Tree Inn Overland Park to be a part of your next great event! We are looking forward to seeing you soon and we are ready to uphold our reputation for great service & value. Rooms have been held for our group and to make reservations, please click on the link below.

http://www.druryhotels.com/Reservations.aspx?groupno=2210822

The hotel offers great amenities, such as:

· FREE! Continental Breakfast

· FREE! Wireless High-Speed Internet Access in Every Room/Lobby

· FREE! Local Phone Calls

Plus much more!!

Please make your reservations by Wednesday, May 28, 2014 to receive your group rate. Reservations made after this date will be subject to prevailing rate and availability.

Reservations may also be made by calling 1-800-325-0720 and refer to your group number

I really wanted to try and make this ride this year!!! But, that was the only weekend available for a trip down Oklahoma and Arkansas for a ride across the Talimena scenic byway with a couple of real good friends that I don't always get to ride with on a trip...

First of all, Pam and I want to thank Paul and Tina for their great hospitality. That was a great meal and the view simply beautiful.

It was good meeting and riding with you Mike, I was disappointed that you had no ghost story from your nights stay.

And finally Ty Dan for leading the ride and showing us more than just hwy 40. the bike museum was a fun stop.