V2V 15 Leg 3, Ely NV to Park City, UT 6/23/14

RESERVATION INFO FOR LEG 3: Monday June 23rd

We've blocked out 20 rooms at the Best Western Hotel just outside of Park City... The rate for the night has been set at $79.00 (normally $119) for our group - just make sure you let them know you are with the Great Salt Lake Victory Riders.

Best Western # 800-548-8824

We've also reserved a banquet room at Ruby Tuesdays restaurant (within walking distance) for the baton passing dinner at 7:00 pm. Should give us plenty of time to clean up a bit.

If you have any questions - PM me.. Jmort.

Hey Josh - I've never traveled this leg before. Will you be posting the ride route? Also, can you confirm the hotel information as well as what time you plan on departing from Ely? One last question (for now) - which Best Western (address) is this? Since I'm traveling from SF to Craig on this I'm trying to map it all in advance so that if Ron can't ride the whole route he can hopefully meet us somewhere along the way. There may also be others that would like to 'jump in' somewhere along the way as well.

Thanks!