V2V 15 Leg 1 San Francisco to Carson City 6/21/14

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lieutenant Dann is going to have to weigh in on shirt styles and sizes.  I have no idea what we're getting this year.  Every rider is getting a pin, but the shirts, hats, and possibly patches, will be for sale.  Looking like we are going to have quite a group for Leg 1, before and after lunch.  Great way to kick off the 2014 V2V in style.   

Thought I posted yesterday????

We should be at Stockton Chevron around 11:00-11:20.

We can certainly stop at the Shell Station at the Hillcrest Exit on Hwy 4 in Antioch and of course look for pick ups on Sir Francis Drake Blvd.

I have made reservations for us at Hillbillies in Arnold so are a ready for our onslaught! :chpr

Stoked.....

For those planning on meeting us and starting Leg 1 at Ocean Beach in San Francisco, this is a reminder that we are meeting at 8am across from the Beach Chalet at the beach parking lot along the Great Highway.  Please be gassed up and ready to go when you arrive.  We will distribute liability forms to fill out quickly and my Co-Leg Captain, Chef, will go over the ride details before we get going.  We have a few stops to make before we get to lunch, including stopping in the City at Lincoln Park at the Lincoln Highway Marker to take a group picture, and we are expecting quite a few people so we don't want to linger too long at the beach.  You may consider getting there a little earlier.  

Dinner and Baton Pass is going to be 7pm at Carson City Station Hotel, where some of us are staying.  Can't wait to see everyone and start riding.