Events Calendar

SigP938

For those that haven't taken the time yet please look at the "events" tab on the website. That is the events calendar. You can view it list style or calendar style. When you open an event there is an option to add the event directly to your calendar on your computer or mobile device. Sure makes it a LOT easier to add than manually manipulating the small tabs on a mobile phone. (at least for my old fat German digits) In any event if you have events you would like added to the calendar please let me, or any event committee member, know and we will gladly add it to the site calendar.

Will local chapters have the ability to add our local events at some point? Thanks.
Thank you for that question. I actually hear it frequently and I appreciate the opportunity to address it. The answer is YES people, or LCs, will eventually have the ability to add their own events. The reason why it's being held off is long and tedious but has to do with permissions and formatting among other "blah blah" things. It's coming in the very near future.

Thank you and regards,

Ron Kilmer

Also, just another question unrelated to Events, but, will we eventually have our chapter forums linked to FB again? Thanks for all the hardwork!
We can do that ANY time and I'd be more than happy to make it happen. Please send me the link to your FB page and I'll happily insert it for you.