Hello Fellow Brothers and Sisters of the Victory Motorcycle Club!

The Northeast Regional Meet will soon be here! The party this year is August 9-12 in the majestic White Mountains of New Hampshire!  The Granite State Chapter will be your host for this rally.

The venue for the rally will be the Town and Country Inn and Resort in Shelburne NH.  Just around the corner from Mount Washington!

Highlights,

Self-guided tours of the White Mountains of New Hampshire, the Maine and New Hampshire Lakes Regions and even the seacoast! There is also great tax free shopping down the road in North Conway!!!

Friday night we will have a Bar-B-Que and Saturday night we will have a Banquet!  Entertainment is scheduled for both nights and a guest from our chosen charity, David’s House, will be there to educate everyone on the great work they perform!

Please review the attachment for more details!

We are still working on scheduling vendors and other events for this event so please check out the Rally link on our website to learn more and to register!!!!

Granitestatechapter.com

Time is running short with early bird registration ending on July 1! Act quickly to ensure that you get to be a part of this great event and help us celebrate all that the Northeast Region has to offer!

Can’t wait to see everyone!

Rally2018.pdf

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kudos to the Granite State folks!  They threw a terrific Northeast Regional Rally and we had a great great time!  Good weather, good people, good road, good food, good beer.....I could go on but maybe these pics will give you an idea!  Thanks again Granite State!

IMG_5150.HEIC

IMG_5189.JPG

IMG_5202.HEIC

IMG_5204.HEIC

IMG_5207.HEIC

IMG_5338.JPG

IMG_5362.JPG

IMG_5381.HEIC

IMG_5387.JPG

IMG_5445.HEIC

IMG_5448.HEIC

IMG_5449.HEIC

IMG_5450.HEIC

IMG_5452.HEIC

IMG_5454.HEIC

IMG_5459.HEIC

IMG_5462.HEIC

IMG_5467.JPG

IMG_5468.JPG

IMG_5471.JPG

IMG_5474.JPG

IMG_5478.JPG

IMG_5483.JPG

IMG_5489.JPG

IMG_5491.JPG

IMG_5493.JPG

IMG_5496.JPG

IMG_5498.JPG

Giant Thank You to the Granite State Chapter, 

What a great time...The riding in the white Mtns. is always GREAT! Go in any direction...GREAT!  Your group's event planning is impeccable. Your choice of venue was fantastic. The Meals...C'MON... Brisket & Fried Chicken one night, & Prime Rib the next. DAM! I"m talkin a four course meal here. We ate like kings. Sorry and queens. 

How about talking to people I haven't seen in a long time...years long, almost a decade long, and remember them as if it were yesterday.

Not to mention, The Adirondack Victory Riders table scored huge with the silent auction.  I thought I may have to rent a motorcycle tow trailer to get all the bling back home. 

WOW, what a great time. Thank you Granite State Chapter for having this awesome event.  Tremendous Job!

• Like 1

Great to see the photos and comments - thanks guys.  Even though I am t'other side of the world reading such reports and seeing the pics  helps make me feel part of all your great meetings and runs.

Thanks to the Granite State chapter for putting together an excellent rally. The roast of dear ol' Chucky was especially memorable - it ranks up there with the best entertainment that I've seen at a rally. Only Menneto's presentations about the bright future of the Victory brand was more far-fetched. And the pix are great!

Edited by DL1000
  • Haha 1