2019 20th Annual V2V, Leg 7, Kansas City, MO to Russell, KS – Friday June 28, 2019

Your Leg Captain for this leg is Lowell Johnson

The leg starts at Quality Inn & Suites Kansas City Airport North, 1201 Branch Street

The leg ends at Fossil Creek Hotel & Suites

1430 South Fossil, Russell, KS

Block of 10 rooms reserved for  6/28/2019.   The price is $84.99 + Tax.

The Hotel phone # 1-785-483-4200.    The reservation code is ( The Victory Motorcycle Club )

The booking cutoff date is 6/14/2019

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am your Leg 7 Ride Captain, Lowell.

We will be riding Hwy 24 to Wamego, KS where we will tale a short break at the park to view the Victory Hwy Memorial.

I haven't decided yet if we will take a scenic detour down the, Stone Fence Hwy, or travel roads on the north side of I-70.

When the weather turns nice I will pre-ride the route and check out the roads, and will post further information on our plans.

Hope to have a few riders, and have fun riding this year.    

• gene hunt unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

Hear Ye Hear Ye:  As in days of past we have opened up our place at Lake Wilson for Riders coming from the East.  There are 4 separate bedrooms in one house and a bunkhouse that sleep 11.  Lowell knows the way so no worries about finding the place and there will be good food and drink provided.  Many of you have already stayed with us so it will be familiar.

bikes at lake.JPG

• Like 2
On 3/13/2019 at 8:39 AM, lgjohnson said:

Hello, I am your Leg 7 Ride Captain, Lowell.

We will be riding Hwy 24 to Wamego, KS where we will tale a short break at the park to view the Victory Hwy Memorial.

I haven't decided yet if we will take a scenic detour down the, Stone Fence Hwy, or travel roads on the north side of I-70.

When the weather turns nice I will pre-ride the route and check out the roads, and will post further information on our plans.

Hope to have a few riders, and have fun riding this year.    

Lowell,

This is Jon Williams, I would like to ride with you this year. Please contact me if I can be of assistance. 

Thanks,

Jon

• 4 weeks later...

As of 5/28 I have 4 couples and 8 singles staying at my house/bunkhouse. If you are riding with Lowell and aren't sure, please contact me at 785 623 1149 or Lowell.

Lowell shared his roster and I know about the ones coming along with him.  Everyone on his roster has a bed. Couples have their own room.  However if you have any questions, contact me!!

• 2 weeks later...

AS of now Paul's place is full, unless we have a no-show.  There is still rooms at Fossil Creek INN & Suites in Russel KS.

The contact info is:        Fossil Creek Hotel & Suites

1430 South Fossil, Russell, KS

Block of 10 rooms reserved for  6/28/2019.   The price is $84.99 + Tax.

The Hotel phone # 1-785-483-4200.    The reservation code is ( The Victory Motorcycle Club )

The booking cutoff date is 6/14/2019

• 3 weeks later...

Lowell, 

Do you know where you all will be having dinner tomorrow night when you hit Kansas City? If possible would like to come up and join you all, That way I can kind of get to know everyone before we head off the next day.

Jon Williams