2019 20th Annual V2V, Leg 10, Craig, Co to Midway, UT(Salt Lake) – Monday July 1, 2019

Your Leg Captain for this leg is John Dextras

The leg begins at Quality Inn & Suites, 300 South Colorado Highway 13, Craig, CO

The leg ends at Zermatt Resort & Spa

784 W Resort Dr., Midway, UT

(435) 657-0180

Price: $119 + $15 (resort fee) = $134 + tax

Reservation code: Victory Motorcycle Club

• 3 weeks later...

This will be another long ride (~400 miles) through northwestern Colorado, northeast Utah, up into southwest Wyoming, then back into Utah.  Although this is a longer than usual ride, we’ll have enough stops everyone's buns don't get too sore.  😁

We’ll first head south from Craig along Hwy 13 to Meeker.  From there, we’ll head west on Hwy 64 and merge with Hwy 40 to Vernal, UT.  From Vernal, we continue north on Hwy 191 through the Ashley National Forest to Red Canyon where we’ll cut onto Hwy 44 and go west around the southern edge of Flaming Gorge National Recreation Area to Manila.  From Manila, we take Hwy 43 (CO) / 414 (WY) to I-80 and Evanston, WY.  From Evanston, we head south on Hwy 150 through the Uintah-Wasatch-Cache National Forest until it ends in Kamas, UT.  From there, it’s just 17 more miles to the hotel.

Route: Link to route coming soon.

To make room reservations at the Zermatt Resort and Spa, call (435) 657-0180, and don’t forget to mention you are a member of the Victory Motorcycle Club.

• gene hunt unpinned this topic
  • 2 months later...

Cleta and I will ride with the group from Craig to Evanston.  She can't handle the elevation thru the Wasatch so we'll pick up I-80 out of Evanston and meet ya'll at the Zermatt...😎

After looking at the route(s) again Cleta and I will continue on west US 40 out of Vernal and meet everyone at the Zermatt Resort.  Gotta take care of her...  she's not a "long distance" type of rider...

Edited by Bearcat
  • 3 weeks later...

Pics from Midway, Utah at the Zermatt Resort.

Pics from the Vernal Brewery, HORRIBLE service!!!  We were the 1st group in the door for lunch, other folks came in, got served, and finished their meals before we got our food...

Zermatt outside.jpg

Zermatt Dinner 2.jpg

Zermatt Dinner 3.jpg

20190701_191037.jpg

Bill & Brenda.jpg

Zermatt Dinner 4.jpg

Zermatt Dinner 5.jpg

Zermatt Dinner 6.jpg

Zermatt Dinner 7.jpg

Edited by Bearcat
posted in error