Follow the 20th annual V2V in this Thread

3 hours ago, gene hunt said:

Leg Captain for legs 1-3 reporting safe back home. I had a great time leading a great group of VMC members Patty and Tom Wise, Lowell Johnson and Vivian Hardin, Jim Koshar, and Mike Riddelle, Thanks for joining me it was so nice not to ride it alone. 1077 miles door to door. Looks like Wayne is got a good ride going today including a stop at Indianapolis Motor Speedway looking st the spot track- Gene

9E35E88C-1770-4062-8295-54AE74117D5E.jpeg

Great job, as usual, Gene!

• Like 5
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leg 3 Meets leg 4 The gang for legs 3 and 4/

Leg Captain for legs 1-3 reporting safe back home. I had a great time leading a great group of VMC members Patti and Tom Wise, Lowell Johnson and Vivian Hardin, Jim Koshar, and Mike Riddelle, Thanks f

Leg 6 dinner in Platte City Mo (near Kansas City). Known as the Veterans Leg and Meet in the Middle.  We had 16 attendees for dinner. It is traditional to have a cake to honor all of our veterans. We

Posted Images

Thinking of you all!

Just posted something on the Antique Motorcycle Club of America (AMCA) website (Parking Lot Chatter) about this historic event you are riding on behalf of the Club.  

Have fun - stay safe - I'm eagerly checking for updates several times a day - great stuff!

• Like 3

Gene,

Thank you for organizing this event.  I know that it takes a lot of work to make the event run smoothly.  I had a great time on Legs 2 and 3.  I only wish I had more time available to ride the whole V2V.  It si great to meet other VMC members as well as see 'old' friends.  It always amazes me how nice the VMC members are that come to these events.

Those of you who are not participating in the event are truly missing out.

Jim

• Like 7

Leg 5 Riders getting ready to depart Plainfield, IN.  Tom and Patty Wise, Lowell Johson, Vivian Hardin, Wayne Oosterhoff Sr,  Robby Hobrook, Bobby Griffin, Mark Davidson, Mark Simpson, and myself.  Great Day of riding!!

ADF74A3F-DCA9-4720-B126-55FE0583916E.jpeg

Edited by whojvicfan
  • Like 6
On 6/25/2019 at 4:57 PM, gene hunt said:

Leg Captain for legs 1-3 reporting safe back home. I had a great time leading a great group of VMC members Patti and Tom Wise, Lowell Johnson and Vivian Hardin, Jim Koshar, and Mike Riddelle, Thanks for joining me it was so nice not to ride it alone. 1077 miles door to door. Looks like Wayne is got a good ride going today including a stop at Indianapolis Motor Speedway looking at the spot track- Gene

9E35E88C-1770-4062-8295-54AE74117D5E.jpeg

You guys certainly had a terrific trip!  I loved seeing all the pics of places you managed to stop and check out - and I'm ashamed that as a West Virginia woman I have never seen the Madonna of the Mountains statue!  And I grew up outside of Weirton, not too far from Wheeling in the upper panhandle!  Shame on me.  One more thing to offer - particularly to Vivian Hardin - I didn't know you had planned to ride the whole trip - YOU GO GIRL!    

• Like 3