Follow the 20th annual V2V in this Thread

Leg 6 left Collinsville IL today 6-27-19 with 5 riders; Leg Captain Lowell Johnson, Dave Crew, Brent Fletcher, Anthony Schleisman, Viv Hardin. Tom and Patti Wise took the direct route to Platte City Mo due to the heat. First stop was E St Louis to view the arch. 

A5579013-C8BF-49F2-B65E-D28DD3DA8D5A.jpeg

BA95623C-B827-470E-8C52-562FF06A0696.jpeg

9C169458-DA45-46A1-816E-DAB81FE276FA.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leg 3 Meets leg 4 The gang for legs 3 and 4/

Leg Captain for legs 1-3 reporting safe back home. I had a great time leading a great group of VMC members Patti and Tom Wise, Lowell Johnson and Vivian Hardin, Jim Koshar, and Mike Riddelle, Thanks f

Leg 6 dinner in Platte City Mo (near Kansas City). Known as the Veterans Leg and Meet in the Middle.  We had 16 attendees for dinner. It is traditional to have a cake to honor all of our veterans. We

Posted Images

Leg 6 dinner in Platte City Mo (near Kansas City). Known as the Veterans Leg and Meet in the Middle.  We had 16 attendees for dinner. It is traditional to have a cake to honor all of our veterans. We have 3 Navy veterans among the group. Anthony Schleisman, Charlie Dischner and Klent Harkness. 

9BFBDC70-CAE6-4445-A286-B3F8C84596F8.jpeg

E5BCC95C-DED8-4DDC-9204-76DB2E9D00C1.jpeg

• Like 10

Awesome photos - thanks for calling out on the cannonball Viv!  That's amazing!  Man, I do wish I were with you all - except for that southern heat - nooooooo thank you!  You all have my utmost respect.  Keep it moving and be safe!

• Like 1

Leg 7 left Platte City, MO. We are 10 Victory’s strong on this leg!  Woo-hoo!!!! Oh, and a pickup too. 15 people on this adventure. Leg captain Lowell Johnson, veteran riders that have been on many V2V’s. Brent Fletcher CA, Tom and Patti Wise CA, Bob and Deb Klein Wichita KS. Other return riders Charlie Dischner, Vivian Hardin. First time riders are Anthony Schleisman Ottumwa IA, David Crew Peoria IL, Klent Harkness Wichita KS, Jon Williams and daughter Amber KC KS, Nolan and Desty Haddock Clinton MO. 

1st stop this morning, the Victory Eagle Memorial (1 of 3 in KS) at Lawrence KS  near Kansas University. 

A6F43F2A-1BA7-4DB4-B6D2-0BD9DB6E08EA.jpeg

0E993085-05A7-49C0-BC58-CC262F0F7780.jpeg

789691A8-EB7E-4C8F-8142-62AF270D2D32.jpeg

214B80B0-C742-4133-9C16-DFAB0AA79E60.jpeg

• Like 7

Super!  Thanks so much for sharing the pics.  Keep 'em coming!  

Hope it is ok - I told a "Gentlemen's Riding Group" here in Taiwan about you all doing our historic 20th running of the event and they asked for the Spot Tracker link so they can follow you.  Isn't that amazing?  So now you have a (non-Vic) riders' club watching you all the way from the other side of the world!

GREAT!!!

Keep smiling.

Stay safe. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Llama said:

Super!  Thanks so much for sharing the pics.  Keep 'em coming!  

Hope it is ok - I told a "Gentlemen's Riding Group" here in Taiwan about you all doing our historic 20th running of the event and they asked for the Spot Tracker link so they can follow you.  Isn't that amazing?  So now you have a (non-Vic) riders' club watching you all the way from the other side of the world!

GREAT!!!

Keep smiling.

Stay safe. 

Cool and tell them to switch to satellite view and see the terrain over next legs in the mountains

• Like 2

End of leg 8 in Fort Morgan CO. Today’s tour was through some of the rolling hills of NW KS. Yes, there are hills in KS!  A little warm, my bike had 107 at one time. We met 3 more riders at St Francis and even more at Ft Morgan. Dinner and cocktails at the Mav next to the hotel. 

8A86ABF3-F377-4DCC-B030-505EFEDE19D7.jpeg

C189FFD8-EFB2-4CA0-91A0-BCEB9BE3B484.jpeg

• Like 6