jkoshar

2019 VMC National Meet - EARLY REGISTRATION IS ENDING

Come join others that have already registered. So far people from 18 states in the US and 2 Canadian provinces have signed up from as far away as Florida to the south and Texas from the west. While not everyone that is in the VMC is in a chapter (nor is it required in any way) 22 chapters are represented so far.
THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER to receive early registration discount pricing for the registration for the 2019 VMC National Meet. ONLY A SHORT TIME LEFT!
One of the great benefits of the VMC are the events that are sponsored regionally and nationally. People always ask what are the benefits of the VMC. For me, it is the amazingly nice people that I have become friends with at every level - locally, regionally, and nationally. The neat thing is they have the same interest as me. They are not just nodding their head like someone that is not interested in Victory Motorcycles.
The Adirondack Victory Riders have been pre-riding the routes planned by none other than Tony Capt. Cupcake Parente. We've been having a great time planning and riding.
The Great Escape Lodge is also filling up rooms and coming close to capacity, so we will probably be booking into the overflow hotel soon. If you have not yet done so, I would suggest booking your rooms to make sure you're a part of the party.
The early registration discount is getting close ending on August 5, 2019.
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Ride on and ride safe everyone.
Ride Safe!!

8 hours ago, FastFred said:

How do we find our VMC Number to put it in the registration form? 

Go to the website HOME page - scroll to the link for renewing - about halfway down the page you will see your information, including your member number.

We will be riding to the meet on Thursday the 12th taking the scenic route if anybody in the Northeast wants to ride to the meet with us

• Like 1

On 8/4/2019 at 10:04 PM, jkoshar said:
Come join others that have already registered. So far people from 18 states in the US and 2 Canadian provinces have signed up from as far away as Florida to the south and Texas from the west. While not everyone that is in the VMC is in a chapter (nor is it required in any way) 22 chapters are represented so far.
THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER to receive early registration discount pricing for the registration for the 2019 VMC National Meet. ONLY A SHORT TIME LEFT!
One of the great benefits of the VMC are the events that are sponsored regionally and nationally. People always ask what are the benefits of the VMC. For me, it is the amazingly nice people that I have become friends with at every level - locally, regionally, and nationally. The neat thing is they have the same interest as me. They are not just nodding their head like someone that is not interested in Victory Motorcycles.
The Adirondack Victory Riders have been pre-riding the routes planned by none other than Tony Capt. Cupcake Parente. We've been having a great time planning and riding.
The Great Escape Lodge is also filling up rooms and coming close to capacity, so we will probably be booking into the overflow hotel soon. If you have not yet done so, I would suggest booking your rooms to make sure you're a part of the party.
The early registration discount is getting close ending on August 5, 2019.
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Ride on and ride safe everyone.
Ride Safe!!

Do to hurricane that hit Nova Scotia this weekend I am unable to attend this event. At present we have no power in surrounding area and none expected till maybe Wednesday. I know its after Aug.5th but I need to cancel this event which I have registered two of us

Please advise

Regards

Mike Sutherland (Eurp)

Sandra Landry

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Eurp said:

Do to hurricane that hit Nova Scotia this weekend I am unable to attend this event. At present we have no power in surrounding area and none expected till maybe Wednesday. I know its after Aug.5th but I need to cancel this event which I have registered two of us

Please advise

Regards

Mike Sutherland (Eurp)

Sandra Landry

Mike,

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it as well as well as why.  Those storms are never good and hard to predict where the storm will hit the hardest.  I hope everything ends OK.

I have passed the information on to the hosting group.  I know that quite a bit of the money has been spent or ordered already.  

Jim

Looking forward to seeing you folks soon. Question - I've never downloaded a GPX file to my Garmin, and I'd like to take a few of the rides that you've mapped out. I've done a web search, but haven't found any sites that are useful. Cana anyone give me a hand?

Thanks!

Well I see where the hotel refunded my deposit with no penalty, Thank You. Now waiting to see what the VMC will do.

Regards