Ride to National meet in Las Vegas 2021

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning on riding from the Albany, NY area.  I have not planned my route yet, but I am planning on completing the ride each way in 3 days so that I can have more time in the Las Vegas area.  They will be long riding days:)

Jim

• Like 3

I am planning on riding from Central Indiana area. Riding to Kansas City,Ks. from there to Flager,Co. from there to Albuquerque,NM. from there into Las Vegas😊. Taking 4 days to get there. Leaving Wednesday the 1st of Sept. Looks like on average about 480 miles a day give or take.

• Like 2

There are a couple Derby City members going. We are based out of Louisville,KY. I know some are riding and some are trailering as support vehicles. The route and day of departure are undecided yet. If anyone is passing through on the way or wants to meet in route, you are more than welcome to join us. The best way to contact us is our public face book page. Derby City Victory Riders.

• Like 2
On 2/3/2021 at 9:42 AM, oemdesign said:

I'm planning on making the trip from East Haven CT. I plan on 600 mile days. 

The spreadsheet with the stops and the GPX file for the trip are attached.

I added a diversion from the highway just west of Denver.

East Haven to Leas Vegas 600mi per day.pdf 439.53 kB · 8 downloads 2021EHtoLasVegas.gpx 1.35 MB · 5 downloads

That, my friend, is organization.

My plan is ride till I need gas and repeat.....LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2