2021 21st Annual V2V, Leg 1, San Francisco, CA to Carson City, NV (Reno) – Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Brent Fletcher (Brent) is Leg 1 Captain. 

The hotel for the start of this leg is Rodeway Inn & Suites

1234 Great Highway

San Francisco, CA

833-458-0832

Rooms are held under Brent Fletcher.  $129+taxes king, $139+taxes 2 queen

Arrival:  Monday, June 21, 2021

Departure:  Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Notify Brent when you book a room.

The hotel for the end of leg 1 is Gold Dust West – Carson City

2171 E. William St.

Carson City, NV 89701

775-885-9000

Rooms are $95 + Tax and 11% gratuity + Breakfast

for two Queen beds or one King bed.

To book your room(s) via telephone:

(1) Call toll free at 877-519-5567 or local 775-885-9000 and press 1 for reservations 

(2) Ask for the Victory Motorcycle Club room block and have your credit card information available to give the reservationist.

Arrival:  Monday, June 22, 2021

Departure:  Tuesday, June 23, 2021

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I will be releasing the rooms held but not reserved at the Rodeway in San Francisco on May 21. If you are planning to stay there you may want to reserve soon. The area is currently covid classified yellow. 

Along the route one bridge has a toll, a bill will be sent to the owner associated with the license plate, unless you have an valid

ez pass toll transponder.

Edited by Brent
Additional info

Hey Brent, good to see you leading this leg. I'm sick of following all the damn girls around. Taco and I plan on catching you at your lunch stop during leg 1 as you're heading East and plan to stay at the Gold Dust West, in Carson for the night. Let me know where your lunch stop may be, when you have time. Thanks

Arrival SF:  Monday, June 21, 2021

Departure SF:  Tuesday, June 22, 2021\

Arrival Carson City:  Monday, June 22, 2021  correction - 6/22/2021 is a Tuesday

Departure Carson City:  Tuesday, June 23, 2021  correction - 6/23/2021 is a Wednesday

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Hi All, this Brent and I will lead Leg 1.

This year we start our ride on the 22nd of June at Ocean Beach near the Rhodeway Hotel. We will travel alongside Golden Gate Park, until we reach the onramp for the Bay Bridge. Our first stop will be the Eagle memorial at Contra Costa Fairgrounds. We will follow the river north from there, catch hiway50 to lunch at the Buttercup Pantry in Placerville, head to Truckee for our next memorial Eagle stop, and then head toward Carson City and the Gold Dust West on hiway 50.

Edited by Brent
update restaurant info
  • Like 3

We should be leaving the beach parking lot at 8:30, with enough gas in our tanks to make the 150 miles to Placerville (or at least the 50 miles to the Contra Costa fairgrounds)

On 5/15/2021 at 4:03 PM, RandRBob said:

Hey Brent, good to see you leading this leg. I'm sick of following all the damn girls around. Taco and I plan on catching you at your lunch stop during leg 1 as you're heading East and plan to stay at the Gold Dust West, in Carson for the night. Let me know where your lunch stop may be, when you have time. Thanks

So very rude Bob.  Kicking your butt when I see you!  ☺️  LaDonna coming?  She makes you pretty.  ☺️☺️ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1