2021 21st Annual V2V, Leg 9, Collinsville, IL (St Louis) to Plainfield, IN (Indianapolis) – Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wayne Oosterhoff Jr will be Leg 9 Captain

This leg will start at Hampton Inn

7 Commerce Drive

Collinsville, IL  62234

The hotel for the end of this leg is La Quinta

2251 Manchester Drive

Plainfield, IN  46168

317-279-2650

Arrival:  June 30, 2021

Departure:  July 1, 2021

• 1 month later...

Looks like we'll have 6 riders on this leg.  I'm currently mapping a great and historic route for us.  If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know either on this site or by emailing me at:  whojndfan@yahoo.com.   My phone number for reference is (248)514-3088.  

I look forward to seeing and riding w/ you.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Hey everyone,

I'm excited to be leading these legs again this year and look forward to meeting and riding with most of you for the first time.

Our route will basically be Rt 40 w/ some alterations.  

From IL to Indy we'll visit a couple of original US 40 markers, a covered bridge, and have time to have a little moonshine.

From Indy to Cbus we'll visit a couple more markers, IMS, US40 history shop, and maybe if we have time a little side trip one of the most famous gyms in history.

If anyone has any local roads that they would like me to try and figure in please let me know.

Let me know if anyone has any questions about the hotels or anything in general.  You can also reach me on my cell at (248)514-3088.

See you all in a few weeks.  Wayne Sr. and I will be riding down historic 66 from the north and hope to arrive in Collinsville around 5pm cst.  If anyone is coming from our direction your more than welcome to join us and ride in.

Thank you
  • Like 2