7 DAYS AND COUNTING

Love the design!

I hope you don't mind me posting a few old photos from V2V1 as the excitement mounts for this year's event....sorry the photos are so small!

V2V_Batton V2V8.jpg

V2V1.jpg

V2V1cvbn.jpg

V2V1d.jpg

V2V1dd.JPG

V2V1f.JPG

V2V1gh.JPG

V2V1Leg11.jpg

V2V1r.JPG

V2V1Sue Velez:ShandelynLeg10.jpg

Edited by Llama
  • Like 3

Just great!!!!! I look at these photos and honestly feel positive "vibes" of beautiful emotions. Very exciting, looking at these photos and feeling part of all this, in our little one it's really Great. 🤜🏻🤛🏻

• Like 6

THAT IS AN AWESOME DESIGN!  I so wish we were taking part but not this year.  We'll be sending good vibes for great weather with no stress for everyone participating!  Looking forward to the pictures!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, xcbubbamom said:

THAT IS AN AWESOME DESIGN!  I so wish we were taking part but not this year.  We'll be sending good vibes for great weather with no stress for everyone participating!  Looking forward to the pictures!

Yes, I also love the design……wish we had these shirts in the Store to purchase for those of us who cannot join the event, but we could still somehow support it.

• Like 1