'07 Victory Parts Cross-over list ?

As a new member I find that the site is quite expansive yet I am unable to find a parts cross over list for my 07 Vegas.

Can anyone point me in the right direction. I did find some injectors that are only 2cc richer that fit the early 2 valve 5.4 ford engine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, and welcome to the Club.  I am not aware that anyone in the Club has compiled such a list...as yet....but great idea.  There is a sub-committee forming to look at how we want all our website, FB, social media, etc etc to look, and what it should contain, and compiling a list like you have said would be a great addition to that.

If you need workshop or owners/users manuals let me know and I can email you one - I have most downloaded.  I also have brochures, magazine road tests, adverts...again, if you need any of that sort of stuff let me know and I am happy to scan and email for you.  

Sorry I can't help more...maybe someone else can.

• Like 1

I have found for my Vegas that a lot of the steel frame bikes have cross over parts for them.  Also there is not a whole of information out there, and parts site only say a part fits if it was originally for your bike.  IE no cross over.  To make it a little more difficult, in my case I have an 8-ball, and there are some design differences.  Example is kingpin brackets are supposed to mount on my vegas, but because I have the 8-ball, some of the bolt wholes do not quite match up.  

Anyway I found the best resource is to call some of the repair or vendors.  Wil Molino at Cycleops was particularly helpful to me.  Good luck!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Welcome to the VMC.  We had a pretty comprehensive cross-over parts list at one time, but it seems to have been lost when the website was upgraded.  I have some of the information pertinent to my own bike written down, but it doesn't apply to your bike, unfortunately.

• Like 1