Any key stats?

Does anyone have any key statistics from this year’s Nats please.  For the Club history I would just like to say “x members attended, y non-members” and any other basic info.  I have sent 3 or 4 messages since 15 September, was promised info, but received nothing.  Can anyone help please?

On 11/9/2021 at 11:13 AM, Bearcat said:

Get ahold of Sweat Pea from the Sin City Victory Riders...😎

I have sent Rose 4 messages since 15 Sep. I received one reply saying she would send me the details...since then nothing heard.  All I need is headline figures, unless the organisers feel there is anything else they want recorded.  

On 11/11/2021 at 11:11 AM, Drnoleak said:

Did you send her a message to her or Philip on Facebook? They are on there pretty regular.

Thanks Kevin, no, I sent 4 x PMs here via the website.  She did reply to my first message saying she would gather the info, but heard nothing since.  I am sure, as she is our next Sec, she will be checking here regularly so I am sure she must just be too busy right now.
It isn’t urgent as such, I was just trying to keep the Club history updated, especially whilst things are fresh in people’s minds, and I thought it was a straightforward question….how many members/non-members attended?

• Like 2

On 11/11/2021 at 11:32 PM, Llama said:

Thanks Kevin, no, I sent 4 x PMs here via the website.  She did reply to my first message saying she would gather the info, but heard nothing since.  I am sure, as she is our next Sec, she will be checking here regularly so I am sure she must just be too busy right now.
It isn’t urgent as such, I was just trying to keep the Club history updated, especially whilst things are fresh in people’s minds, and I thought it was a straightforward question….how many members/non-members attended?

Llama, I am curious, where are you posting things about the clubs history? Thanks

9 hours ago, Dgoat said:

Llama, I am curious, where are you posting things about the clubs history? Thanks

I have compiled 110 pages of club history which I hoped would be put on the website early this year for members to correct, add to, delete, etc.  A decision was made (not by me) to wait to do this (and the other ideas I had proposed) until after the new team looked at the website content as a whole. I have to say, I was disappointed as I hoped this would be something all members could see during the anniversary year and help improve so we had an agreed “official history” and it was something I have spent a ridiculous amount of time compiling, so now I am just trying to keep it updated.  

That having been said, I have posted many times about parts of the history I was working on at that particular time, and a number of members have seen it, including some of the charter members.  

Does that answer your question?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grantchristiansen said:

@Llama Mark lets re-hash this since I have been given authority to make these decisions.  Lets figure out the best place to set this up.

Thanks,

I will email you Grant.