Black Forest - Germany - 26 to 29 May 2022

Our LC, Victory Riders Club Germany (VRCG), are planning what sounds like a fantastic European event, between 26 – 29 May 2022, in the region of the Black Forest in Germany. 

VRCG have already sent out invitations to our LCs in Europe, and it is hoped that guests from Norway, UK and other countries may also attend. 
Further details will be posted in due course, but I can tell you that Lothar (VRCG Pres) and his team are well into the detailed planning, and have told me that there will be an all-day guided tour (approx 200km)  planned for all participants on May 27th in the Black Forest area, and there will be a second guided tour (approx 260km) on May 28th in the Alsace region of France.  It sounds like it is going to a fantastic and very memorable event.

I am sure that those military members who served in Germany will remember what a beautiful area this is.  If anyone is making a trip to Europe over this time, I am sure the VRCG would be delighted to see you - Lothar Wiencke is the man to contact.  I know that our other European LCs will be supporting the event too.

• Like 6