2022 22nd Annual V2V Leg 5, Indianapolis to Collinsville, IL(St Louis) Sunday, June 26

Leg 5 Captain: Wayne Oosterhoff Sr (ce1who)

Depart: Courtyard by Marriott Indianapolis Plainfield, 450 Marketplace Mile, Plainfield, IN  #1-855-5161093

Destination hotel: Hampton Inn, 7 Commerce Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234

#618-346-4400

$153+taxes 2 Queens - AAA, AARP and military discounts

Colton’s Steak House next door for dinner

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see Wayne Sr. stepped up where I couldn't.  I'll be right at my 10 weeks post surgery and with any luck will be JUST starting partial weight bearing.  No way I'll be riding the Vision which is very sad.  MAYBE I can meet up with the group Saturday evening for dinner.  I'll be watching to see the details unfold.

• Like 1

Was thinking of staying at the hotel Sunday night even though I live 30 minutes away but that price is pretty steep for that. If anyone already has a room that is "shareable" left me know and we can split if you want. Otherwise I'll see if any of the others are cheaper and or ride back after dinner then meet back in the morning. Isnt that big a deal but figured it would be simpler if I was already there in the morning.

Edited by EYROYS
  • Like 3

@ce1who Do you have your route planned out yet? Still working on a couple routes on my end for the Stl to Kc route, fairly similar but different scenery, but was curious how many miles and how long time wise yours is at? Don't want to overdo it if your having a long day too.