2022 22nd Annual V2V Leg 6, St Louis to Kansas City, MO Monday, June 27

Leg 6 Captain: Erin Berghold (EYROYS)

Depart: Hampton Inn, 7 Commerce Drive, Collinsville, IL 62234

Destination hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Airport, 10920 North Ambassador Drive, Kansas City, MO 64153 #816-321-1900

Room rate $124 + tax

Use link:  VICTORY MOTORCYCLE CLUB              Reserve before June 1, 2022. 24hr cancellation policy

Old Chicago Pizza and Taproom on site

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

So I had a big long speech and then it disappeared before I could post it, (on Facebook). Anyway I have the Missouri route done with a couple picture stops, gas/rest stops and lunch of course. I'm trying to figure out how to share the GPX file here but not having much luck, (I used garmin basecamp). If anyone has any tips on ways to share let me know.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So looking into the pool situation at the KC hotel led me to see and notice they don't offer a free continental breakfast there, but with and at the hotel restaurant they offer a breakfast buffet for 10 dollars. Thought that would be a good thing to know as most hotels do offer a free breakfast of some sort. And also confirmed the Hampton in Collinsville does include a hot complimentary breakfast.

Edited by EYROYS
  • Like 1

I went over our route again and if leaving at 9am it showed it would be almost 6 pm when we got to the hotel. So I took out a picture stop (a boat ramp on the river) and moved the start time to 0830 and that puts our arrival time closer to 5 pm. Altogether it is 312 miles and 8.5 hours start to finish and I'm assuming it's with the layover times I have in the route, an hour for lunch, 30 minutes at the war memorial and 15-20 minutes at gas stops. I have printouts of the route directions, don't think we will leave anyone behind as we will mostly be on a 2 lane highway once we are on 94. Other than that, can't think of anything else at the moment until Sunday night at dinner.

• Thanks 1