V2V 2022 Registration

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, EYROYS said:

Registration closed already? 

I believe you can still register but not sure you can order a shirt anymore as they were special order this year and there was a deadline for submitting the order to have them made on time.  Vivian or Tony would know best. 

Shirt orders closed April 30.  Registration for riding the legs is still open and ENCOURAGED!  This information is valuable for the leg captains, to better plan their routes, stops and breaks.  The relay is looking awesome!  Sign up and join the fun, meet new friends and reacquaint with previous friends.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2022 at 11:43 AM, Pushstart said:

Shirt orders closed April 30.  Registration for riding the legs is still open and ENCOURAGED!  This information is valuable for the leg captains, to better plan their routes, stops and breaks.  The relay is looking awesome!  Sign up and join the fun, meet new friends and reacquaint with previous friends.  

Is there an ETA for the shirts?  I ordered 2, and would like to have them for the ride.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2022 at 10:09 AM, csmclobo said:

Is there an ETA for the shirts?  I ordered 2, and would like to have them for the ride.

Thanks

Shirts will arrive before the ride, going to Leg Captains to pass out.

• Like 1