2014 V2V

wildpew

it travels 2 blocks south of my home along hwy50, I have NO excuse.

We at least stop and have a beer and dinner with the group when they get in. I have been known to meet the group outside of town and ride in with them. Dinner is always a good time and hanging out before dinner is a blast. Then we get to ride to Ely and back. YEEEHAWWWWWWWWWWW

It ain't officially announced yet, but the Lost Coast Riders are gonna lead Leg 1 from San Francisco to Carson City on June 21 (with meet up points along the way for those not starting in SF). Route and other details to follow, but it will be back-roads for as much of it as possible, and maybe lodging at the Gold Dust West in C.C. (TBD). Some of us will be joining in on Leg 2 to Ely as well. Looking forward to June. But first, a word from our sponsor...

Made up a batch of home brew, Patriot Lager. think I'll bring a six pack to enjoy in Ely, it'll be aged enough and ready to drink by then.

here it is from the transfer to a fresh keg to settle again then bottled up the following week/today. end of the month it goes into a closet for a month then under the house untill I judge its time to drink it.