Having a certified Vic mechanic/shop on standby

Was thinking since the leg 6 STL stop is kind of the halfway point and with it being Sunday the 26th when the group would be getting here, if its permissible to reach out to a local shop owner to be on standby if anyone would happen to have any issues once here that would need addressing? His shop is a mere 15 minutes away from the hotel but I figured if he had a heads up he would be in the mindset of possibly having to do a roadside/parking lot fix if needed. Don't know if this has happened before or was needed but I would think trying to find a shop or mechanic last minute especially on a weekend could be a hassle. Ive been to his shop only once but he has been highly recommended and if you want to look him up beforehand his shop is 007 Cycles inc., 1430 state st, granite city, IL.

• Like 2

So this is a big nevermind as I just seen the shop owner I was thinking of is on vacation till that Monday the 27th. So I reached out to him to verify and unfortunately that is the case. Anyway, I won't say the one word and all will be good. 

• Haha 1