2017 18th annual V2V

Folks,

This year's V2V is looking great with respect to particiation....especially out west! However, we need folks in Pennsylvania and Ohio to step-up and participate to make the eastern legs successful. Please consider participating..................you will get a dry fit event tshirt, event patch and dinner on the club. Remember, the V2V is one of the club's oldest and foundational events.........................hope to see everyone on the road!

R/Vohn

2017 V2V Chairman

There are around 20 of us in Michigan running to De Soto, IA and the Vic Shop for Rylan Voss' Hog Roast the weekend of May 20th. If that ride goes well, I'll have the discussion with the WSVR to see if we want to take on the Ohio leg. If they agree, we will insist it be know as the Michigan "Wolverine" leg.

Not a hint that it was a joke, guess if I was from that area I might have picked up on it. Although I was born in Columbus, we moved to Florida when I as 5. So all I know about the area is the roads and one of the best 1/2 mile flat track races on the schedule. - LIMA. I do understand the football rivalry. Anywho I'll go back and get some work done so I can start Cinco De Mayo celebrations early and be fresh for my weekend ride to Peaks of Otter and D-Day Memorial. - Gene

The T-shirt order goes out in the next 10 days. If you are considering participating in this year's V2V. Please register now, so that your Tshirt can be produced and you can receive it when you ride. Last minute registrations add to production and mailing cost. Thanks!

R/Vohn

After consultation and consideration of a significant weather event forecasted for the eastern United States on Friday and Saturday, I have decided to suspend legs 3 and 4 for safety concerns. The baton will move to Columbus/Pinkerington Ohio for commencement of Leg 5.

This Leg Captain, for 2, 3 and 4 will proceed, the baton will be on my XC one way or another. Right now Leg 2 will get us down to Frederick today then we will see what the weather dictates. I'm fine going solo so people should heed Vohn's cancellation.

You can track my progress on the link below, using the password,

https://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=1EqG99BY5Tu5i9PqIaDLbr9YzQzp3PGp3

Password : legcaptain2-4

- Gene