Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyG

Website enhancements

I am working on a few enhancements to the website.

Login Report: This report will be enhanced to show logins by membership class. If 3 members login 5 times each, the report would show 3. At the top of the report you see in the excel spreadsheet, I would have something like this:

Full Members: xxxx

Associate Members: xxxx

Sponsors Members: xxxx

Support Members: xxxx

Dealer Sponsors: xxxx

Guests: xxxx

Email/PM system. Currently the site admins can send a mass email or PM to individuals or groups. The plan is to enhance this to be able to send an email to voting members only. This system would be made available to the Club Officers.

Officers Utilities Link. This link will point to a mew officers utilities page. On that page there will be the Administrative audit log, Polling audit log, Login report and the mass email system.

If we come up with other things, we will take care of them too.

-G

All good, John.

I am "troubled" about our Associate member class as it applies to voting privileges.  Seems there is a class within a class there when it comes to voting.  Bylaws quoted as follows:

1.03 Associate: Any family member(s) of a documented full member, dedicated to the purposes of this organization, shall be eligible for an "Associate Membership". Associate members aged 18+ have all voting privileges except the right to vote to amend either the Bylaws or Articles of Incorporation of this Corporation, and the right to vote to terminate the membership of a member.l

How do we "track" and "record" this membership's class as it concerns voting... some can vote (18+ years of age) and some can't, and some only in certain types of voting.  Seems almost impossible to exactly determine through our system "who's on first," etc., etc.

On another note, could your website enhancement "project" also include the displaying of the class of membership as part of the member's signature.  In other words, when I see what type of member someone is, e.g. Veteran, Elite Member, etc., it would also be beneficial to see their class of membership, e.g., Full member, Associate member, Sponsor Member, etc. 

I went through the NW Regional roster this morning and found several members whose status is listed as either "removed" or "deceased" turning up on a sort of active/current.  

Out of a total of 384 members in the NW Region, this is pretty small potatoes but, if it turns out we do indeed need 1/3 for a quorum, we'll want to be as accurate as possible.  I'm just wondering if there is some glitch in the system because it seems they would be filtered out automatically when doing a search of active/current?  

Any ideas? 

I sent a PM to the OP to see if I can close the poll. I think that will take care of it.

The poll is set to close on 12/2 at midnight

The new roster filters are available.

The Full Members filter includes Full members (including lifetime and charter members) that are paid up and less than 90 days past due.

Voting Members are Full member that are paid up (includes Lifetime and Charter members).

The other reports are self explanatory. If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Please note that we currently have 4 Lifetime members. In that group is Kyle Petty. He does not have a forum user account. I would guess that he does not even know he has a lifetime membership here.

-G

Burl,

Do you see the membership roster? That is where the filters are.

Petty was long before my time. No idea of was was or was not done.

Sorry for the short answer, iPad typing sucks.

Sign in to follow this