2018 19th Annual V2V, Leg 10 Greenfield, IN to Pickerington, OH - 7/1/2018

Peddler

I’m Tim “Peddler” Welbaum. I'm your Leg Captain for Leg 10 of the 2018 V2V, Indianapolis (Greenfield, IN) to Columbus (Pickerington, OH). Welcome to what has always proved a great VMC Event. This will be the 19th year of this Coast-to-Coast Victory Highway Motorcycle Relay. Please be sure to register for the V2V at >>>>>>>>>> http://events.eventzilla.net/e/2018-v2v-victory-highway-relay--2138946072 Although, past relays have followed US-40, known as the Victory Highway, this year we will make a slight diversion in our west to east run, through Indiana and Ohio farm country and rural communities. We’ll motor through some winding roads, with a switchback or two and make a stop at a covered bridge. Leg 10 in google maps >>>>>>>>>> https://goo.gl/maps/weRWWnHLRPk This leg will cover 200 miles and take around six to seven hours to complete. We’ll depart the hotel in Greenfield, IN at 9:30AM and arrive at the hotel in Pickerington, OH around 4:30PM. Rooms for the event have been blocked out at these hotels: For Saturday evening, June 30, 2018 Comfort Inn 178 E. Martindale Dr. Greenfield, IN 46140 (317) 467-9999 For Sunday evening, July 1, 2018 Comfort Inn 1800 Hill Rd. North Pickerington, OH 43147 (614) 575-9900 When making your reservations, let the hotel know you’re with the Victory Motorcycle Club. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email me at tswelbaum@gmail.com.

Edited by Peddler

• 3 months later...

I wish to point out that all are welcome to ride.  Do not let the fact that registration has lapsed deter you from joining us for a great ride.  Just leave me a message in the comments to this thread, drop me a PM or send me an email to tswelbaum@gmail.com, so we can look for you.

• 3 weeks later...

RESTAURANT FOR LEG 9 & 10 MEETING:

https://www.graybroscafe.com/about-us.html

We'll be meeting at 6PM on June 30th at Gray Brothers Cafeteria, 555 S. Indiana St., Moorsville, IN 46158, for dinner and the customary baton pass.  This will be prior to checking in to the hotel.

I saw this place on the Food Network and the Travel Channel.  I was in the area last year and tried it out.  You won't be diappointed.

The leg captains have the details.

• gene hunt pinned and unpinned this topic