Sign in to follow this  
Peddler

13th Annual GL Rally, aka: Li'l Sturgis

Albeit, late notice, the 13th annual Victory Motorcycle Club Great Lakes Regional Rally known as “Little Sturgis” is July 26th thru July 28th. The “main event” takes place July 27th. The VMC Great Lakes Region will once again support to the “Law Enforcement Torch Run for Michigan Special Olympics – Torch Ride” on the July 27th. This Poker Run starts on Saturday morning at Planet Powersports in Coldwater, Michigan and ends later that afternoon at our event in Sturgis, Michigan. Last year, Little Sturgis rose close to $1,600 for this worthy cause.

Pre-Registration for Little Sturgis 2013 is easy. There are three ways to register.

1. PayPal – go to PayPal at www.paypal.com and select “make a payment,” then follow the three-step directions and pay the registration fee to … wsvrmi@gmail.com. In the appropriate message box, list your name, the name of your rider and both of your T-Shirt sizes. Costs for pre-registration by PayPal are as follows:

Member coming solo ........ $18.00

Member with pillion ....... $27.00

Non-Member coming solo .... $27.00

Non-Member with pillion ... $36.00

2. Mail – print off, complete requested information on registration and mail the attached Little Sturgis Registration Form. Instructions on handling payment by this method are on the attached registration form. Costs for pre-registration by mail are as follows:

Member coming solo ........ $20.00

Member with pillion ....... $30.00

Non-Member coming solo .... $30.00

Non-Member with pillion ... $40.00

3. On-Sight Registration – you may also register the day of the event. Costs for on-site registration will be:

Member coming solo ........ $25.00

Member with pillion ....... $35.00

Non-Member coming solo .... $35.00

Non-Member with pillion ... $45.00

Accommodations for your stay while at Little Sturgis can be at these hotels, which are on site of the festivities and have extended special rates for the Victory Motorcycle Club. You must ask for the Victory Motorcycle Club room rate.

America’s Best Value Inn Hampton Inn – Sturgis

71381 S. Centerville Rd. 71451 S. Centerville Rd.

Sturgis, MI 49091 Sturgis, MI 49091

Phone: (269) 651-2361 Phone: (269) 651-4210

Room Rate: $49.99 per night Room Rate: $89.99 per Night

Please note: Space at these hotels is limited.

There is also an entry fee for the “LETR Torch Ride for Special Olympics” at Planet Powersports. We encourage you to participate in this great event for a truly worthy cause. Registration information for this Poker Run is found online at … http://www.somi.org/Upcoming-Events/Torch-Ride.html

On behalf of the VMC Great Lakes Regional Representatives Jim “Big Jim” Urban and Ted “PhantomUSAF” Hood, as well as the Officers and Members of the hosting VMC Chapter, The Wolverine State Victory Riders, we look forward to seeing you in July and thank you for your support.

Just letting everyone know, All of the rooms that were blocked off for us at the Hampton are sold. If anyone needs to share, I have two queen size beds in my room.. You can split the costs with me. Kevin 419-349-3663

Peddler...Sent my registration by pay-pal last week...Assume you got it by now...Do we get any notification that all is good to go or just show up in Sturgis?? Regards the "old man"...Bruce

Notification? You paid ... be there! If you didn't pre-pay ... be there anyway and pay at the event.

Payed by Pay Pal although your directions sucked also have a room or so says George, he didn't say where so I hope it is in the state and not the pool.

Ok I'm here but try as I might, I can't find mention of any central meeting spot. Other than the ride on Sat. Where is everybody? I'm camping on the east end of town.