Leg#9 ~ 6.29.13 ~ Wilson,KS - Castle Rock,CO

robbrutus

Paul,

I live in Castle Rock and did the legs from Craig to Castle Rock and on to Wilson last year. We have a room at our house that you are welcome to if you want to skip the hotel. I had some issues last year on the Wilson leg and am thinking about doing it again this year but haven't decided yet. If I do come out and you have some room I might take you up on that. I'll know more the first of June on my plans.

Dave

Brent and others:

As of now, I have room. I have one "maybe" right now and it looks like there will be a couple of riders joining us in Wakeeney. I'm not sure what the riders coming from KC are doing. What roads will will you be coming in from? I live in Hays and will be riding to Wilson on the 28th

Be sure to vote at the top of this thread.

Thanks,

Wife and I will try and catch you on road to Castle Rock, we live in Denver trying to make it easy on us for morning when we head to Craig.

1st year we participated we missed the group leaving Castle Rock got lucky and caught them at Bufalo Bills Grave probably couldn't duplicate

Paul,

I cannot swing getting off work on Friday to make it out there. I may try and get out to either Burlington or Limon to ride that last little bit with you into Castle Rock. Please give my room to someone.

Brent,

Not sure if you wanted a room in Castle Rock or Wilson. We only have one spare room but you are welcome to a couch if you want to save some $. Let me know.

Dave

If anyone from Castle Rock or Colorado Springs is interested, I'm thinking of heading out to Limon Saturday afternoon, grabbing a late lunch at Ruby's, gassing up and hooking up with the Wilson-CR riders into Castle Rock that evening. Plan is to keep an eye on the tracker from the web and intercept. May not do it if I'm solo.

I'm staying overnight in Castle Rock for the Leg #10 trip to Craig. Will be joining all for dinner.

Do you Leg #9 riders plan to gas up in Limon before heading on CO 86 into Castle Rock? Or is the route different from what I'm guessing? Maybe you will be getting gas before Limon, in which case I'll keep an even closer eye on the tracker.

Charlie