Leg#4 ~ 6.24.13 ~ Uniontown,PA - Hebron,OH

robbrutus

Welcome to the 14th Annual Victory Highway Relay (V2V)

Leg Captain:  Dann Walling (LieutenantDann)
Co. Captain: Keith "Guie" (Guie)
Hotel: Best Western Plus Lakewood Inn 122 Arrowhead Blvd. Hebron, Ohio 43025 (740) 928-1800 79$ plus tax. Make sure to mention Victory Motorcycle Club 12 rooms blocked.

We have done Papa Boos several times (see photos from 2009-2011). It is a little ways from the hotel, meaning ppl have to use their heads about drinking at dinner and riding back to the hotel. We usually have a little after party back at the hotel patio. I will ask some of the locals to check on Papa's for their status this year.....

Hey locals, anyone want to check on Papa Boo's for a dinner spot? If not Papa's, any other suggestions?

I spent some time mapping today. We have a pretty simple route(that's all I can handle) with some good stops. Start at 8:30 stop at 4:15, with plenty of stops in the middle. The route will have two Madonna of the Trail stops and two interesting bridge stops. We will try to ride about 1/4 mile of the original brick "National Road". This year Keith Voodoo WILL BE sliding on the big slide!!!(bring some armourall and a camera!! We will stop in St. Clairsville for a leisurely lunch.

I will post more info this weekend!!

Basic route is "Get on US-40, go west"!

Start: Hampton Inn Uniontown, PA. Gassed up and ready to go KSU @0830.

1st stop: Madonna of the trail, Beallsville, PA. 0900-0910 (18.5 miles)

2nd stop: Wheeling Park, Madonna of the trail and Civil War monuments, Wheeling,WV. 1030-1100 (42.5 miles)

3rd stop: North Star Polaris, St. Clairsville, OH. 1130-1300 (14 miles) Lunch near dealership, there are numerous restaurants right there, gas up after lunch if needed (a gas station is in the same mall as dealership).

4th stop: "S Bridge" New Concord, OH. 1430-1500 (49 miles).

5th stop: Putnam Hill Park, Zanesville, OH. Overlook "Y Bridge" and watch Keith slide down the big slide. 1530-1550 (15.5 miles).

Stop: Best Western Lakewood, Hebron, OH. 1620, (25.3 miles).

Total miles 166.