Leg#3 ~ 6.23.13 ~ Annapolis,MD - Uniontown,PA

robbrutus

Anthony, we're out of Annapolis but our members are scattered all over from north of Baltimore, Rising Sun, and two of us over by Salisbury on the Eastern Shore. The rest are in and around Annapolis. There is a group that will be getting together during the warmer months in NOVA. Nevix should be able to fill you in more on that. Our club will meet every 3rd Wednesday from 7-8 pm at Chesapeake Cycles in Annapolis. Feel free to come by to meet everyone then a short ride for a bite and a drink.

I've been a little preoccupied for the past few weeks. Just found out that my wife is expecting at the end of the month during an ultrasound on her liver and it has been a tad bit crazy on trying to finalize plans for a new arrival at the end of this month. As far as hotels, I'm currently looking at the Hampton Inn Uniontown, PA. I'll finalize plans by the end of the week.

Chris

Thanks everyone for the kind words. My wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on 30 Apr 2013. As far as hotels are concerned, I was leaning towards the Hampton Inn Uniontown, PA.

http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/pennsylvania/hampton-inn-uniontown-UNTPAHX/index.html.

However, there's a Comfort Inn roughly 24 miles north of Uniontown, PA.

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-belle_vernon-pennsylvania-PA582?listpos=1

I will not be able to make the overnight trip due to the new addition, but I am planning on making at least the run up to the Cozy Inn for lunch.

Chris

Congrats Chris on the new addition!!! I won't be able to make this year's event but I'm actually riding to Gettysburg on the same day that you're heading to Uniontown. Where is this lunch stop??? And what time are you thinking that you'll arrive??? I'm hoping to meet up with the group there. Please let me know where and when. Thanks, Dan

No worries Gene. It was a bit late for us too. I believe 0830 KSU from Chesapeake Cycles. I'll confirm with Mike at Chesapeake regarding breakfast again. Just been getting used to the new addition. Funny thing is that sleep is the hottest commodity in our house lately.

Chris