MY APOLOGIES TO ALL FOR MY ABSENCE OF LATE...

Let It Ride

Sorry to read this Will. Kids are only young once and you only get one chance to raise them and before you know it, they'll be gone. There will always be time to work so screw the long hours like you are used to putting in for now and enjoy your kids and cherish these times with them and spend as much time as you can with them. The time will come one day when you'll need them as much as they need you now. Nothing wrong with being a "Soccer Dad"..... I'm sure there are some nice pic's of "Soccer Moms" out there that could lift your spirits just a little.....

Will,

Please remember that any negative statement you make about your soon to be ex in front of your girls will come back to bite you in the ass. Also, while we are a good audience to vent to, be careful what you say in print because you can be sure the woman and/or her lawyer will know that you post here and will read your posts.

Bless you and yours

Good luck

Jack

Thanks again guys for all the support, it means the world to me. My head is definitely on straight finally, now that I am no longer wondering what the hell is/was going on. The sad part is my love for her has turned to pity instead. A narcissist has no control over the damage they cause to others, nor worse still to themselves. Even sadder there is no magic pill nor any psychotherapy that helps those afflicted with this horrible disorder so her life will only continue in a death spiral. Lying, cheating, and stealing eat one's soul and due to the illness they're blind to why they're in so much internal pain. I tried my best for well over a year to try and get her to see herself for who she really is so she'd get help, but in the process began to lose myself. For my sake, and to maintain the ability to focus and take care of my girls I was left with no choice but to give up or go down with the ship. I chose life, and it is glorious, not to mention my girls are so much more relaxed and doing much better without the turmoil she created when in the house.

Hi guys, been a while since I've had time to get in here. Things are still the same, and in some ways even worse, but I'm finding my new rhythm and starting to get caught up and back on track. Can't thank you all enough for the outpouring of support and as much for the patience many have shown waiting for their orders. Can't wait til this shit is over, that's for damned sure! :bu

Sorry to hear this but it seems more and more men are going threw this! I got divorced 6 yrs ago after putting her threw school all the way to her masters then she snapped and wanted out and to go party and be with any guy she could. She walked away from a job making 130,000 plus a year to find herself and lost her house,car,HD and job. She drug me into court every year since the divorce and twice one year, gotta live the lawyer bills! I finally got custody of my two kids when she decided to move to TN without court approval or mine and take the kids with her. I hope I can make it threw the year without court! Of course now I have her bankruptcy stuff calling me and showing up on my credit report so now I have a lawyer working on this. And she has the nerve to tell me and the kids it's all my fault the way her life is. I try to laugh at it daily so I don't get stressed out! Good luck to you and your daughters! Just be honest with them and in the end the will always know you are there for them and won't lie to them!

Well guys, first, I cannot thank you all enough for the huge amount of support I've been getting from everybody. Just when I think things are going to start getting better, they just get worse. I wish the situation on no man. The good news is I have my mediation for settlement in less than a month and we'll see how that goes. If it goes well I can have the big D stamped on my paperwork within two weeks of that date. If she fights like she has been all the way Just for the sake of doing so like she has been it's going to get long and drawn out, and that just sucks. Wish me luck and then I'll be back to join you guys more often like I used to.

Well fellas I've got some great news to report! You know the old saying it's cheaper to keep her? Well, I have come to the grand conclusion that that is not true at all. This said I decided it was cheaper to pay alimony and child support then to continue to pay lawyers to get rid of my sociopath ex and end this saga immediately. The settlement has been reached and signed, after 15+ hours of negotiations mind you, and on July 3 the judge finally signs off on my divorce. This means that July 4 will be my first full day of true freedom. So now instead of my celebrating July 4 every year as solely a celebration of this great country's freedom, I will now be celebrating it also has the freedom of this great man's freedom as well!

I'M FREE!!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO! :usa