Sign in to follow this  
NOT2L8

HOW MANY ARE GOING TO STURGIS THIS YEAR?

I'd like to get an idea of how many of those attending this year's National Meet in Lewiston, ID are planning to go to Sturgis afterwards.  

I might have something in the works if enough people plan to do that.  

Thanks!! 

If I could get the time off from work I would do both, but alas, just enough time for my first time, and maybe my last, to Sturgis with my brother who rides an HD [still love him anyway :gf ]

The reason I'm asking is that I've been talking with Victory Corporate about the silent auction. They may have a very cool - something - to donate, but it would only be relevant to someone who was going to Sturgis after the National Meet.

So don't be shy. If you are going, please post it up here and maybe we can get this thing for the auction.

A few of us from the Lost Coast VR in Nor Cal want to go to Sturgis after the National, but I can't find a single room in Sturgis, Deadwood or Spearfish. Any suggestions or room in the rental house, I'd be happy to participate.

Well, I didn't get any response to my PM about Sturgis, and couldn't find any rooms anywhere closer than Hot Springs (Deadwood, Spearfish, Nemo, and Rapid City were all sold out from 8/4-8/7), so we're going to Canada after the Meet instead, if anyone wants to join us. Either Calgary or Vancouver, and then maybe Seattle before heading down the coast back to the Bay Area.

Remember, this is all about the silent auction at the National Meet in Lewiston - Victory Corporate is looking at donating something extremely cool but you have to pick it up at Sturgis.  They are not likely to make this donation if only a handful of people will be bidding on it.  

I'm thinking maybe for those not attending the National but who will be at Sturgis, some sort of proxy bidding could be arranged?  

well if the auction is cool enough at Lewiston I'm sure many of us wouldn't have a problem driving to Sturgis to pickup the goods.

Ann, We have a group of 4-5 bikes from our Chapter that are planning to go to Sturgis following National.....but they don't get on here that much...and none of them have responded above.

I will also be going to sturgis, along with 12 other people. Some from around St Louise and some from Kansa City.

But just cause I'm going doesn't mean I will bid on just anything.

Would be nice to know if I'd even be interested, or be able to afford it.

Would be nice to know how much $ I need to rob.

Come on shake lose with more info.