Biketoberfest

Milt

Who's going?

Headed over for 2 days after visiting relatives in St.Pete.

My brother's riding over with me on his Indian and we're staying in New Smyrna Bch.

VIC HQ, the VMC or SE Region got any events plan during?

-----

Wish I could and I hope the damage isn't too much from this weekend. Talked to my sister today in New Smyrna, they just finished boarding up the windows, time for a hurricane party!. I was supposed to be at Barber Motorsports this weekend then all of next week down in Florida but work will keep me here. Really getting tired of work interfering with fun. You have fun. - Gene

The Biketoberfest FB page says it's a go and things look to be good. I see RJC is on the way down, KevinX will be at Volusia motorsports, I'm pretty sure Whitewall Choppers will be over at Destination Daytona like they are every year. Not sure what is going on down at the Daytona Vic/Indian dealership, but I plan to stop in there as well.

I'm riding down Saturday morning from Yulee. Meeting up with two groups along the way to make our way to Destination Daytona first, from there probably go to the Speedway and then to the Vic dealership. I expect to be down there around 10ish. Lunch at the Pig Stand is always a favorite stop of mine. Hope to see some Vic's there. I know there is at least 1 or 2 others riding in our group down there. Taking US-1 from St. Augustine.