2013 HOTEL ROOMS ARE GOING FAST!!!

NOT2L8

In the ten days since the 2013 National Meet was announced, 83 of the hotel rooms in our block at the Red Lion have been booked.  If you hope to stay with us at the Event Hotel, I urge you to make your reservations as soon as possible.  

Here is a link to the information about the hotel with the group rate code:  http://www.thevmc.com/nationalmeet/lodging.html 

See you in Lewiston!!! 

I just got off the phone with "jaimie" at the Red Lion who told me there are no more rooms available for August 1-4. She said the hotel is completely booked which I found hard to believe. I asked if the Red Lion was only considered booked for the block of rooms set aside and she said told me again that the hotel is completely booked. She recommended the Comfort Inn which is near by.

I just received the most recent report from the Red Lion.  There is still ONE room left in the hotel!!!!  

Below is information about the overflow hotels.  Please keep in mind that if you weren't able to get into the Red Lion, don't despair!!  There will almost certainly be a few who will have to cancel as we get closer, and if you keep checking back with the hotel you might be able to get in after all.  Don't give up!!

Inn America
702 21st Street
Lewiston, ID  83501
(208 ) 746-4600

Comfort Inn
2128 8th Ave
Lewiston, ID  83501
(208 ) 798-8090 

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I got some bad information.  Turns out there were still some rooms available outside of our block, and the hotel has agreed to let us have them.  So, the latest report is that we now have an additional 15 rooms available at our group rate.  

Yeah!!!   :y: :y: :y: