• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OK '02 was the meet in the middle, an change to the V2V Relay

'03 and '04 were the first AVRs.

'05 was the first with the title "MEET"

'06 I had the privelidge of chairing the committee for Eureka Springs.

OK, Holland, no more nitpicking, just hope for the time off and good weather between here and Idaho!

What about our families that will be coming with us? My wife and two kids will be with me. Do I need to register for four people? I have two rooms booked, so they're definitely going to be there.

We are making a full vacation out of this. Getting out of Phoenix in August is too good to pass up. So from the meet, we are shooting straight over to the West coast and coming back down. Stopping at various camp sights/hotels along the way. I love the upper West coast too much to pass this by.

I'm planning to ride US-12 from Ortonville, MN (my boyhood home on MN/SD border) all the way to Lewiston...... probably take three days. My first night will be in Forsythe, MT (have friends there)..... then two days the rest of trip through the mountains, etc. Hwy US-12 is very scenic through the Dakotas, Montana and Idaho..... not much traffic either. Anyone coming from southeast is welcome to join up in Forsythe also.

If anyone wants to join up, let me know.

Well the Red Lion was full when I called today . 2 rooms avaiable on the July 31 and 1 Aug. Thats ok we booked across the street at the Inn America. No big deal and if a room comes up at the Red Lion thy will call us.

Registration is done and paid for. Any other Canucks heading down? Its a short ride from here in ALberta so we'll do some sightseeing along the way and it our Veterans Rally on the way home outside of Baff in Canmore.

We'll be bringing our CSC XC COnversion trike. Military tribute. We look forward to meeting many we see here on the Forums and seeing the countryside down there.

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Yes, the Red Lion is now officially full.  But as Salty said, the Inn America is directly across the street, so don't let that stop you if you haven't booked a room yet.  Contact information for Inn America is posted on the website.  Let's see if we can fill TWO hotels - LOL  :y: :y: