2012 National Registration information

tomnkc

Here is the information for the registration for the 2012 National in Hot Springs.

Members will be $55.00 each

Non-members will be $75.00 each

All attending need to be registered. Husbands/wive's of members will need to register as well at the member price of $55.00.

Registration gets you a T-shirt, Dinner Friday and Saturday nite at the Hotel as well as a welcome bag with misc goodies. Also included is all the fun you can stand.

More will be posted in regards to activities as they are finalized. Rest assured there will be great riding as well as a great place for Vendors to set-up.

I can tell you that we will have Kevin Cross as a speaker after Dinner on Friday and Mark Blackwell from Victory/Polaris on Saturday.

Payment will be made thru Paypal. Please make sure you include all the following.

Name

VMC name if you have one.

Spouses name if applicable

Contact information address and phone please. At a minimum we need a phone #

T-Shirt size. We will try and accomadate all size requests but registrations after the first of August may be tough. I want the shirts to go to the printer by August 13th at the latest.

Paypal account is vmcnational@yahoo.com

Thanks to all for your patiences in waiting for this information. No excuses I just didn't get it done in the timeframe I should have. Here it is and we look forward to seeing you all in a couple of months.

The 2012 National Commitee

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

tomnkc - 2012-06-21 7:08 PM

All attending need to be registered. Husbands/wive's of members will need to register as well at the member price of $55.00.

Is this a mistake? Are we really paying $110 a couple for registration? Something is messed up, and now I see why it took so long to let the members know how much this was going to cost. $110 a couple is absurd.

tomnkc - 2012-06-21 7:08 PM

Here is the information for the registration for the 2012 National in Hot Springs.

Registration gets you a T-shirt, Dinner Friday and Saturday nite at the Hotel as well as a welcome bag with misc goodies. Also included is all the fun you can stand.

More will be posted in regards to activities as they are finalized. Rest assured there will be great riding as well as a great place for Vendors to set-up.

I can tell you that we will have Kevin Cross as a speaker after Dinner on Friday and Mark Blackwell from Victory/Polaris on Saturday.

Payment will be made thru Paypal. Please make sure you include all the following.

Name

VMC name if you have one.

Spouses name if applicable

Contact information address and phone please. At a minimum we need a phone #

T-Shirt size. We will try and accomadate all size requests but registrations after the first of August may be tough. I want the shirts to go to the printer by August 13th at the latest.

Paypal account is vmcnational@yahoo.com

Thanks to all for your patiences in waiting for this information. No excuses I just didn't get it done in the timeframe I should have. Here it is and we look forward to seeing you all in a couple of months.

The 2012 National Commitee

John, re-read this thread's original post.  You simply need to Paypal them $55 bucks and give 'em your info.

Registration fees sent in for 2. The fees look very reasonable for all that you are getting. Thank you for all the time and effort being put into this Event. Please don't take Golfer's complaining to Heart, he has been complaining about anything and everything since I met him 8 years or so ago. He would complain no matter what you charged and if it was not the money there would be something else to complain about.

Thanks again, see ya in Hot Springs

The registration fee covers all that is obvious as stated but also is helping to cover the cost of some of the incidentals. We only have so much money for these events and the club spends a lot of money on them but it can't pay for it all. The National committee added up the costs, subtracted what the club could pay and divided what was left to pay by the number of anticipated people attending. It's pretty simple math and if $55 is too much for a shirt and two evenings having dinner with a whole bunch of VMC brothers and sisters....wow, you just can't buy that stuff. Sure you can eat for less elsewhere but what's the point? You can do that at home. How often do you get to see old friends and meet new ones? (especially ones that like to spoon at a Super-8!) Hell, it costs almost that much just to change your oil!! 8)