2012 VMC National Meeting Schedule

Guest Guest

John, due to the amount of effort it takes to host the Meet things don't always get settled until near the last minute.  There will be more info and events posted as the time draws nears.  Be patient and plan to be there. 

Trust me, it will be a good time and there will be plenty of new people to meet, rides, dinner, drinking, b.s.ing, etc.    

chopper.gif

I am thinking of going to my first VMC national meet, but due to time I would have to pick one event either national meet or AVR, so those of you who have been to both, which is better and if you had to pick one to do first, which one would you? National Meet, or AVR???? thanks! :y: :y:

CONQUEST will be at both this year................................. looking forward to seeing everyone!

I have never ridden in the Ozarks and from what I hear, it is GREAT!
The riding will most definitely be better in AR Deanna ................................. and we ALL know you are a RIDER my dear ;)

ok thanks guys, so you helped me make my decision, national meet it is!! my goal is to see all the national parks anyways so there you go! When Scott said the riding is better, that was it! Now to work on hotel plans if there are any left! I'll check that thread next, thanks again! :tu :tu :tu :tu :tu