Laconia Bike Week Ride!!!!!

Hi Everyone!

The Granite State Chapter is planning a ride this year during Laconia on the second Saturday of bike week, June 18. 

The plan now is to meet at the Victory Demo Truck at NH International Speedway in the morning, check out the new bikes and maybe have a raffle or two to raise money for our charity (waiting to hear back from dealers and Ma Vic).  After which we'll do a ride leaving around noon through central NH ending at Johnsons Dairy Bar mid afternoon for lunch etc.  That should leave anyone heading back out of state time to get home or if anyone is headed into Weirs Beach for Saturday night festivities time to get there!  (I know that's what I'm doing....)

We'll post details as they develop, let me know if you have any questions and if your interested in joining! 

Everyone is welcome!

99Vic - 2016-06-10 12:22 PM

Hi Everyone!

The Granite State Chapter is planning a ride this year during Laconia on the second Saturday of bike week, June 18. 

The plan now is to meet at the Victory Demo Truck at NH International Speedway in the morning, check out the new bikes and maybe have a raffle or two to raise money for our charity (waiting to hear back from dealers and Ma Vic).  After which we'll do a ride leaving around noon through central NH ending at Johnsons Dairy Bar mid afternoon for lunch etc.  That should leave anyone heading back out of state time to get home or if anyone is headed into Weirs Beach for Saturday night festivities time to get there!  (I know that's what I'm doing....)

We'll post details as they develop, let me know if you have any questions and if your interested in joining! 

Everyone is welcome!

What time are you meeting and what time a kick stands up?

Jim