Important Announcement

Let It Ride

Without going into any specific details, I want you all to know I have been dealing with some personal family issues for the last few weeks and they have kept me from being the Johnny on the spot that I normally am. I will be dealing with it for a short time longer so please do bear with me if orders aren't filled as quickly as usual. It will be about another 10 days before things get back to normal. I will be out of the shop and in LA from 3/1-3/7 to resolve some things to bring it all to a close. While in LA I will have two free days, Monday the 5th and most of the 7th open as I don't fly out until that evening and would love to meet as many of my west coast brothers and sisters as possible. I will have a car, so meeting up would make my day and bring some light into an otherwise dark time in my life.
Thank you all for your understanding and I look forward to meeting many of you then.

My cell is 305-345-9444. The Friday, Saturday, and Sunday I will be unreachable and don't know what times in the evening on those days I might also be available. Leave me a message and I'll get back to whoever can hook up.

Will first off sorry to hear about your dilemma. Call me when you get in. As you know, I am near LA and have 3 Vics in the garage.

Would love to show you some of our wonderful roads. Let me know and I will try and block out Monday for an adventure ride.

I will PM you my phone number.

Will, I'd very much like to be able to meet you in LA, shake your hand, and let you know just how much I personally appreciate what you bring to this group. Unfortuanely, I'm in Seattle. Suffice it to say, I think your attitude comes from a strong place and will carry you thru this as well.

Namaste, Greg

I want to thank you all for your support and prayers these troubled past 3 months. The prayers have been answered and it looks like things turned around and were are going to work through it and life will be getting back on track. It has been a very difficult time, but such things are part of life and only make use stronger in the end, so I'll keep that thought and make it's a foundation for moving forward. Allow I can't close with is I loved you guys and know I think you all rock! :)