Leg 13 ~ 7.3.2012 ~ Dover, DE ~ Hyde Park, NY

PATTI

Welcome to the 13th Annual Victory Highway Relay!

Region: NE

Leg Captain: John Burns aka: johns150

LC Sponsor: NYC/LI Victory Riders

I just received this wonderful e-mail from Will. We will post the destination of this leg asap!

"I am very pleased to announce to you that John Burns and the NYC/LI Victory Riders have agreed to lead Leg 13 of the V2V this year. This is a big win for the VMC NE Region and the NYC/LI Victory Riders. We are thrilled to have John and the NYC/LI Victory Riders riding with us on this epic event. We thank you for supporting our VMC events"

Patti :usa

Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow in Dover along with John Burns the Leg Captain.

Max Velazquez

Secretary/Treasurer

NYC/LI Victory Riders

If you can tell me where and when, within reason, you will be having lunch I will meet you and ride with you for a while.

I can not meet you in Delaware as I have to work tonight, 6p - 6a, and I can not go to Hyde Park as I have to work Wednesday, 6a - 6p, but I would like to ride a little of the V2V with you guys.

We will be making 2 stops Tuesday while riding north. I'll get back to you later with more details. If you don't hear from me by 9 tonight call me @ 917-642-3695

Max

Here are some :Leg 13 pics from Dover, DE and the Handoff at Hyde Park, NY.

It was a great day with great riding weather and of course A GREAT RIDE thanks to John Burns of the NYC/LI Victory Riders.

Sheesh, he even surprised me !!

Great meeting you all,

Max Velazquez

Secretary/Treasurer

NYC/Long Island Victory Riders