Leg 5 ~ 6.25.2012 ~ Craig, CO ~ Castle Rock, CO

PATTI

Since this is not that long of a leg, departure from Craig, CO will be around 9 am.  Should arrive in Castle Rock between 2 – 3 pm.

Hotel info:
Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
4691 Castleton Way
Castle Rock, CO 80109
Contact: Nila, pronounced “neela”, 303-814-5825, ext 402.  Mention “Victory Motorcycle Rally”.

Rates: $65.00 until June 9.  After June 9, $79.00.  If you book after June 9 and they quote you $79.00, try to negotiate.

Dinner/Baton Pass: 6 pm.
Rockyard American Grill
880 Castleton Rd.
Castle Rock, CO 80190

I'm in and officially reserved at the Bear Valley Inn in Craig, CO Sunday night to meet up with the Leg 4 gang that evening! I'll meet the the local Colorado Springs gang at Einstein Bagels Sunday morning 6/24 for the trek to Craig. Look forward to the Leg 5 trip from Craig to Castle Rock the next day. See you all there.

Charlie :chpr

So any of you all heading to Wilson on Tuesday? The leg captain for castle rock to Wilson posted yesterday that he crashed and wont be able to do it. Check that leg info for his post. I don't want to paraphrase. He said he was in ICU for a night and was spending at least one more day in the hospital. He didn't say what injuries he has or anything. I just hope he heals quickly. I will be waiting in Wilson on Tuesday, but I don't know at this point if the baton will be showing up.

One of our Colorado Vic Riders, and his wife, graciously volunteered to take the baton to Wilson.

Sorry to hear about the Leg 6 Ride Captain. We hope he heals quickly.

Spike: Good luck tomorrow. Say a big Thank You to Dave and Chris (the volunteers) for us. We had an awesome time on Leg 5.

Thanks for all the thoughts and concerns, will take some pics of me and the bike, right now my side is blacker than an aged steak!!

I feel pretty good after a couple of oxycodines every 4 hours then it starts getting rough. I'm taking the bike in tomorrow for repairs.

It sucks crashing a beautiful bike like a Ness XC but crashing anything sucks

Thanks for taking the baton for me, if you have time, stop at Hays at the commerce parkway exit and I'll set you up with cold water, turn south and turn in at the red roof

Paul