Sign in to follow this  

7th Annual VMC Texas Meet

It is held at the Johnson City Pig Roast, in Johnson City,Texas. On October the 7th, 8th and 9th. Check the South Central forms for more Information.

Northern - 2011-09-22 12:00 PM It is held at the Johnson City Pig Roast, in Johnson City,Texas. On October the 7th, 8th and 9th. Check the South Central forms for more Information.

THERE WILL BE LIVE MUSIC, PIG ROAST MEAL INCLUDED ON SATURDAY EVENING, BIKER GAMES, VENDORS, CONTESTS AND MUCH MORE.

SEE YOU THERE!

Northern - 2011-09-22 12:00 PM It is held at the Johnson City Pig Roast, in Johnson City,Texas. On October the 7th, 8th and 9th. Check the South Central forms for more Information.

:bump

Despite the rainy weekend we had for the 7th Annual VMC Texas Meet our turn out was good. It was great seeing old friends and meeting new Victory enthusiast. On behalf of all the Texas Victory riders I would like to give the VMC a BIG THANK YOU for making our annual meet a success by funding the tent every year. The tent makes for a focal gathering point and keeps us dry when we have thunder storms that try to drown us. We had various rides through the Texas hill country, a bike show and entertainment provide by the Johnson City Pig Roast fine people. We would like to thank the JCPR folks for allowing us to piggy back off of their rally, they always treat us good. Our Texas meet is every year during Columbus Day weekend and next year will be our 8th annual so start planning now, lets make it better and bigger next year.

:bm :beer :chpr :tu This was our weekend

Hopefully I'll be able to plan my vacation time so I can attend next year. I really wanted to go this year, but had some family things come up that used up my bike trip vacation days. :(