So who won all the goodies at the National?

Let It Ride

Given the great job by all involved in raising well over $7K for the charities, let's see who won what in the auction and giveaways! I wasn't able to make it there myself to enjoy it all with you as I'd hoped, so at least give me a taste of what I missed. Show us whatcha won!

And to Big Joe and all the other members who contributed in any way, that was a job well done gang! :appl :appl

$20CHROME, was it Santa Rosa or me? I had the Ness Ape Hangers up there. If so PM me, the paper with your address got wet and unreadable on the trip home along with everything else. I'm also trying to contact who won the 2 gift certificates from CCU Powersports.

Eddie

While I was trying to increase the Bids on several items for the Charity, I ended up with a lot more than expected :dno , I won the $300 and $100 CCU gift certificates, the RPW $612 Slash Exhaust certificate, the Cycle Ops POW*MIA engine cover (which I will donate to Rolling Thunder and probable win back and wish they were Chrome since I can't use Black),and finally a KewlMetal skull brake reservoir cover which I thought was a Clutch cove and will have to sell. I may sell off a few of the items or my Bikes may just get a Xmas present :tu .

Tim T...sidecar