Thank You for a Great Meet

jetsn

The Prescott Victory Riders want to thank all the attendees of the 2011 Meet for their generosity. In these tough times we pulled in 250 members and guests and there were no injuries, either driving to or driving home from Prescott. A bike was stolen in the Tucson area on the return trip and we hope it is recovered soon. Thanks to your generosity we generated $7188 for charity. This was from the sales of T-Shirts, rafffle tickets, the Silent Auction. Everyone stepped up big time. Even the weather co-operated. Prior to the meet it rained every day for the past month. We had sunny skies and cool evening breezes to make the outdoor events memorable. The Victory Police bikes were a huge success and Arizona Victory even brought a 7 piece band for the Saturday dinner. The vendors were great and the ones who had to cancel sent along lots of merchandise. Our own Star Island Victory sold 3 bikes as a direct result of the meet. KevinX made a wonderful speech and the guest speaker, Matt Parks from Victory, gave a talk that blew away the audience. The hotel was awesome. It is a great place to stay and they assisted us every step of the way. Thank you again, VMC. This was your event and we think it lived up to your standards and expectations. We will assist the 2012 meet in any way we can if needed and expect that meet will also be a great success. Like KevinX said, to paraphrase, we are not a virtual club, we area club of people. God Bless you all and I know the three recipients of the charity money are deeply moved by your kindness.

On behalf of the Southern San Joaquin Victory Rider's we want to thank you for the outstanding job you guys did putting this together!!  from start to finish I feel everything went well and I love hearing that there were no accidents!! We brought 10 member's and I know that everyone had a great time! I personally liked the police/CC demo and the rodeo.  It was also great to put faces with the names here on the site.    Thanx Again Blister

Teamcampbell would also like to send out a very Heart Felt "THANK YOU" to the PVR for this great event!!! We know first hand what it takes to undertake and initiate an event of this size, and you all pulled it off famously!!! Thanks to ALL involved ~ sponsors, members, & attendees alike!!!

And if I can quote FASTFRED. . ."We had a blast. Is it time for the next one yet?

Bear - '08 Kingpin 8 Ball

Robi - Custom '07 Kingpin Trike (3 Pin)

& Lee Campbell - '08 Vegas Low