Trailer and Bike Stolen

Broe

Yep, Tommy Verrill (GrDog) borrowed my trailer to go to the meet. In it was the bike that I sold to him last year. Well he had a flat, the second one of the trip so the spare was already on the trailer. He pulled off the highway, dropped the trailer and went for a new spare and when he returned the trailer and "Blue" was gone. He is in Tucson, AZ, 30 miles from his destination. Below is a picture of the bike and of the trailer (if I can find one). Any help from the guys down there would be appreciated. I can be reached at my office six 1 six5270700 or my cell six 1 six9020700. and I will get any info to Tommy.

This is a one of a kind custom painted 2006 kingpin white with blue flames.

Just a thought. I had a car breakdown on the highway once. I walked down to call a tow truck and when I got back the car was gone. I called the police and they took a report. A couple days later I got a call that my car was towed and I could come pick it up at the lot. It was a privet tow company that had a contract with the state. They did not report the tow for 2 days. I was really upset because it was my 65 mustang convertible and I thought it was gone. You might want to check with the police and see if they have a contract with a tow company that gives them the right to remove abandoned vehicles.

Good advice...Talked to a deputy sherriff yesterday, since I had to file the report on the trailer,. He didn't mention anything about a contract company to me. I don't know if he did to Tommy. I'll have to check.

ChiMP has another theory. She said maybe the thiefs carry a trailer spare around with them and drive around looking for an opportunity like this. See a trailer with a flat...with a compressor, and a spare you could change a trailer tire in a minute and be down the road.

Guest Guest

Hope they are caught and your Bike and trailer are not trashed. Hope they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!!! Some of the Arab's laws I like, like cutting off a thief's hand! RDZ/PAPA

Yeah, normally Tommy wouldhave been riding it but since his crash last on V2V ( he rode from Michigan west to Utah to meet the group and then crashed in PA) he has been recovering slowly and can only ride shorter distances right now. But he was enojoying being back on two wheels, Sucks hard for him.

ignorant question I know and not trying to lay blame, but two flats... Old tires or shitty roads? Or just plane dumb rotten luck? You just can't trust humanity these days. Hindsight... A new rim would have been cheaper....

Good luck and I hope they get what's really coming to them some day since unlikely this was their first and only time...