2012 VMC NATION MEET!!!!!

cskiwild

2012 VMC NATION MEET

The Events Committee would like to announce that the Great Plains Victory Riders with the support of other South Central local chapters will host the 2012 VMC National Rally in Hot Springs Arkansas.  The dates for next years National will be Labor Day weekend August 31, Sept 1,2 2012.

More details will fallow as they are finalized.

Hi All.

THANK YOU to all the folks setting this up...:tu ...your hard work is appreciated!!!

TOMNKC said..."Diane and I go to Arkansas whenever we get a chance. In my never to be humble opinion there are no bad roads in this part of Arkansas just some are better than others!!

:inw ...we definetly share that opinion...

I hope the commitee will take a look at the Arlington for headquarters...cool place.

Thanks again!

Ralph

YEAH!!!! Being from the other side of the state, I can tell you that there are a LOT of nice roads to ride in that part of the state. True, most of them are north or west of there. While I normally have a family commitment on Labor Day, I might have to make an exception next year. There is a Vic dealer in Hot Springs, and another about 30 miles away towards Little Rock. If I can do anything for the Events Committee, please let me know.

Whoo-Hoo!!!  I just got the word yesterday my time off to attend the Nationals -- with the new & improved dates -- has been approved!  For those of you who cannot go, I am sorry, but this will be my first chance in several years now as a member I'll be able to attend!  Yippee!!!     :tu   :beer :yho   :pty

I'll be booking a room and paying my dues, as soon as appropriate links and/or info is posted on the venue.

I sure hope someone can come up with a couple quarts of moonshine at the meet. Heck, Arkansas and shine go together like black eyed peas and ham.

:chpr