2012 VMC NATION MEET!!!!!

cskiwild

Gotcha Charlie. By the way, some of our club will be at Az Vic in Phx after out meeting on Nov 12th. We miss a real Vic shop so we are stopping in to see Dan. We might take a Bartlett lake ride before we head back up. We should be there by noon so if you can, join us.

Back to the 2012 Meet...I'm not sure what the delay is with the hotel. I spoke to Tom, the Meet chairman and it sounded like they have a hotel picked out that can accomodate LOTS of people. I know how these things go so I'll guess we will know when the time is right. Hotsprings sounds awesome!

Just made our reservations tonite. This will be our first Nationals. Prolly gonna miss the AVR though . But this is almost home riding territory.We ride in northern and western ark. alot so it'll give us a chance to spread out a little farther.

'Just booked my room -- WHOO HOO!!!  Sure would have been easier to make last year's Nationals here in NH, only two hours north of me (had to work :doh).  According to Google maps it's 1500+ miles, so I guess I'll get to take in some scenery.  Or perhaps I could iron butt my way to or fro.  Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting more of my fellow VMC members in person!!

Rylan, I'll be needing an oil change most likely!  I can't ride both Vics, and driving out with the trailer would cost me a king's ransom in gas, so the old '99 it is.  Sorry, no reunion with The Rambler -- for now. 

The latest (June) issue of ROADRUNNER magazine has an article on Hot Springs, Arkansas, including a shamrock tour with tear out map cards. There are also GPS file downlods of the rides on their website, which, I believe, are limited to subscribers.
There is also a review of the 2013 Victory Judge.