VMC meet was an outstanding success!

JIMLISTON

What a great event. From the venue to the food to the rides to the entertainment to the vendors. The weather even cooperated. Many thanks and kudos to Frank and his crew for the best VMC gathering I have ever attended. I got to see some folks I'd not seen since Billings and I made a boat load of new friends. Thanks Frank for all your hard work. Hot Springs, how ya gonna top this?

I was blown away by the organization, teamwork, professionalism.  Kudos!!!  You guys have set the bar another notch higher.  I feel sorry for whoever is following this act.  Thank you for all you did to make this such a great experience for everyone :-)

I had a great time as well - Awesome! Here are a couple of pics, I didn't get a good chance to snap a lot more.

It was great to meet new friends and catch up with old friends!

This was a great meet. We had a wonderful time, the weather was great- a little warm, but everything went very smooth. Thanks to the organizers and everyone who worked so hard to make this event a success.

And a huge thank you to all of you that voted for the Enterprise in the bike show! I was very humbled to have won with all of those other beautiful bikes on display.

Ride safe

Tim

This was a great meet. We had a wonderful time, the weather was great- a little warm, but everything went very smooth. Thanks to the organizers and everyone who worked so hard to make this event a success.

And a huge thank you to all of you that voted for the Enterprise in the bike show! I was very humbled to have won with all of those other beautiful bikes on display.

Ride safe

Tim

The Prescott chapter did a super great job. I got to see friends I have not seen in years. Meet friends in person that I have known for years on the web. Great time. I got home today.

When we booked Matt Parks, I had no idea he was the guy who started Victory and NAMED the bike! All I knew was that he was the 1st Project Manager. He had everyone hanging on every word. Had I known all of this, I'd have made sure he was videotaped.

Because I'm a data collector kinda guy, on Sunday morning before breakfast I walked around the lot and counted the various models of Victorys in the lot. I'm SURE folks had already left but the sample size is large enough to provide us with "somewhat" of a picture of what models were ridden to the meet:

Vision Tour 25 30%

Vision Street 4 5%

Cross Country 15 18%

Cross Roads 6 7%

Kingpin 15 18%

Vegas 7 8%

Jackpot 1 1%

Hammer 3 4%

V92 8 10%

Total 84

Guest Guest

I concur with all of the positive comments. My first meet as well, and had a great time -- despite the issues Papi, Micfur, and I had getting there!