Prescott weather

Bearcat

For those of you (and this includes myself) that watch the weather you may have seen that they are calling for showers each day during our Meet.  Do NOT let that change your plans!!!! :?    Sure you'll need some rain gear but all they are saying is there is a chance of afternoon thunderstorms.  This time of year we get widely scattered afternoon showers, don't forget that weather forecasters get paid no matter if they are right or wrong.  :chpr

Yeah "SCATTERED" means somewhere in the southwest ... like sunlight giving way to darkness, :doh eventually turning light .....AGAIN !!!! :dno Wait a minute, I could be a TV Meteorologist TOO :jstr .... EXCEPT I won't wear a tie OR MAKEUP !!!!! :nono :nono

I live here and it is always showing Rain. What you need to know is it can be raining and 2 blocks away it will be sunny. It is monsoon season so the rain is usually more prodominent in the afternoon and you can usually go inside for a half hour have a beer and when your done so will be the rain. :ir

If I had rode there, I would have been going through Tulsa at 111 degrees and humid on the way (among other horribly hot places like MO, TX, NM). Man I am bummed about missing a national, but boy am I glad I didn't have to ride 60 hours round trip in a heat wave to go.

:tu