Sign in to follow this  
Bearcat

VMC MEET registration

We are less than 30 days out from OUR 2011 VMC National Meet:chpr   It is time (or possibly past time) to get registered for the Meet!!!!!!  We have to give the Resort the number of folks that will attend the Saturday night Banquet VERY SOON!!!!  We understand that some folks want to wait until they arrive to register but that may well mean there won't be a plate for you :?   You can register at the VMC Store or send a check to the VMC treasurer, either way this needs to be done ASAP if you haven't registered yet.  :badh

Rick,

I know it would  be a pain in the ass...  but you might want to take the time and make the effort to put your message in every regional forum and every LC forum.  There are people out there in comas and also who are navigationaly challenged when it comes to the forums.  I'm just sayin'...

Guest Guest

Sharanne and I just made ours using the pay pal at the VMC. store. However it did not ask me for our names (since I bought multiple) ???

Anyway thanks for posting in our LC, as we have usually just paid at the Meet. Thanks for the heads up! RDZ/PAPA

Paid with PayPal. There is a "note to vender" box. Filled that out with beef or chicken and name information.

Can't wait!

I'm not worried about the grub I'll find a way to survive, I mean I've made it this far... I was planning on registering when and if I get there. If I do make it I'll be starting my trip out in KC. Is there anybody from the area that I could ride with or should I plan on making the trek solo?